Manufacturing and Process
Hornbill has extensive experience in delivering full turnkey engineering solutions to the manufacturing and process industries.
Our range of services includes:
- Systems Design & Process Control Automation
- Panel Manufacture
- Low Voltage Services
- Hazardous Area
- High Voltage Services
- Instrumentation Services
Examples of works carried out by Hornbills highly knowledgeable and experienced engineering teams within the manufacturing and process sector include:
- Hazardous area installation, inspection and testing.
- Installation of instrumentation, general lighting, motors and drives.
- Upgrade and automation of relay technology PLC systems.
- General maintenance and site support.
- Transformer maintenance and full finger print testing.
- High voltage fault finding and repair.
- Full decommissioning of assembly lines and installation, testing and recommissioning at a new site.
- Installation of new instrument electrical systems to reduce containments and increase efficiencies.
- Changeover of process systems to increase efficiencies and reduce client costs.