Established in 1989, Hornbill has extensive experience in delivering full turnkey engineering solutions to the petrochemical industry.
Our range of services includes:
- Systems Design & Process Control Automation
- Panel Manufacture
- Low Voltage Services
- Hazardous Area
- High Voltage Services
- Instrumentation Services
This full range of services have allowed our highly knowledgeable and experienced engineering teams to provide solutions for our clients across all aspects of their petrochemical sites.
Examples of works Hornbill have carried out within the petrochemical sector include:
- Electrical and instrumentation maintenance of large storage LNG sites.
- Upper tier COMAH site work, which includes – emergency shut down systems and SIL testing.
- ATEX and Hazardous Area.
- SAP services.
- Transformer and switchgear maintenance and fault finding.
- Small power and lighting.
- HVAC maintenance.
- Fire system installation.