Since Hornbill was established in 1989, we have been involved within the traditional power generation sector. Our involvement covers all aspects of the range of products and services we offer, including:
- Systems Design & Process Control Automation
- Panel Manufacture
- Low Voltage Services
- Hazardous Area
- High Voltage Services
- Instrumentation Services
Typically, Hornbill cover a variety of projects from design and software, small power and lighting to full hazardous area or high voltage system installations, testing and maintenance.
Our experience within the traditional power generation sector includes:
- Installation of instrumentation equipment to measure flow, vibration, temperature, turbine proximity sensors, pressure and working in ATEX zones. This is both for new and existing refurbished turbines all over the world. Our team coordinates the install of measurement equipment and validation of data collection from 2000 data points per second.
- We have worked over a period of years on the following projects for a client based in the Baglan area.
- Refurbishment of dosing chemicals and waste water systems to ensure a safe release into the environment.
- Turbine Testing.
- Hazardous Area Inspection and Testing.
- Small Power and Lighting – throughout their commercial and industrial area.
- Stack testing systems to measure particulates within the emissions to ensure it meets required regulations.
- General site maintenance.
- Modernising instrumentation systems.
- Trace heating.